Terms and conditions
The normal ticket of Parco Natura Viva includes the safari tour on board of YOUR car.
If you don’t have your own car to enter the Safari Park, or if you’d like to visit the Park on board of one of our jeep - like a real Safari - you can drive one of ours.
What do you need?
- driving license to show to the cashier when you’ll pick up the car
- a valid ID document that will be in Staff's custody during your Safari tour
- to book your Jeep Safari Service by sending en email with the data listed below
- to respect the Safari Park rules that You will receive at the entrance of the Safari.
HOW CAN I BOOK THE CAR?
During office time (from Monday to Friday h 4:00 pm) you can book by EMAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org
(out of office times, please ask at the Cash Box of the Park) sending the following data:
- Number of people
- Mobile phone number: it has to be active during the visit
- Date of the visit
- Time of the visit
- Available every day, hours: 9:30 am - 11:00 am - 12:30 am - 02:00 pm
- Means of transport: how will you reach the Park? (by car, camper, bus, taxi, bicycle or motorbike)
30,00€ per car
on top of entrance fee. The cost of the car shall be paid here when picking up the car.
Car parking for your own vehicle is to be paid on site:
- 3,00€ per car
- 2,00€ per motorbike
- 5,00€ per camper
If you arrive to the Park by public transports (bus or taxi), motorcycle or bicycle you have a special price € 20,00/per car
just showing to the cash box the bus ticket, the taxi receipt or the biker’s pass from the car park attendant.
WHAT TO DO, ONCE YOU ARRIVE AT THE PARK
You will pay for the "Jeep Safari" service in the Parking Area (from monday to friday) - at the ARCA Bar (weekend and holidays), depositing a valid ID card before getting your car. You'll receive more info by email.
The car are sanitized before every usage with the following product and protocol:
Enjoy your visit!