DOG AREA - DOG PARK "Orme oltre le mura"
We inform our visitors that:
Fauna Park - pedestrian area: the access is not permitted to dogs (and other pets).
Safari Park: you can keep pet animals on board of your car only if closed inside the specific pet carrier prescribed by the regulations in force.
- Parking areas: leaving pets on board of your parked vehicle is strictly forbidden.
- On Saturday, Sunday and during Holidays: DOGSITTING SERVICE (payment)
- In other days: SELF-MANAGED MODE FOR DOG AREA (for free)
Dogsitting service: DOG PARK "Orme oltre le Mura"
NEWS: from May the 21st will be active the Dog Park " Orme Oltre le Mura" service: a dogsitting service for visitors that come to Parco Natura Viva with their pet.
For more info you can call the phone number: +39 371 520 6405.
- The service will be active every SATURDAY, SUNDAY and HOLIDAYS from May the 21st to September the 11th 2022.
- Opening times: from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- The Dog Park Area is subjected to availability and is near the entrance of Parking nr 1
- The dog area is guarded and the dog will stay in single box.
- Dogs can be accompanied in the outdoor area only if authorized by the owners and only for a short walk on a leash.
- Owners will be asked for general information useful for the management of the dog itself
- 5 hrs: 10,00€
- Full day: 15,00€
Dog Area with DOGSITTING SERVICE: saturday, sunday and holidays
In other days (without operator), the DOG AREA is available for the visitors in Self-managed mode (for free)
- It is a fenced area hosting some dog boxes of different sizes, suitable for large-, medium and small-size dogs.
- The area is located under the trees, next to the entrance to Parking Lot 1.
- The area cannot be reserved beforehand in these days
- The dog box is available for the visitor, who can request his own key from the Parking Lot 1 staff. The visitor should supervise the key during the day and return it at the end of the visit, after pick up his own dog (within the opening time of the Park).