Following the new Prime Ministerial Decree of 9 March 2020, the Park will remain entirely CLOSED to the public until further notice.
now we need YOU even more!
Our keepers, veterinarians and animal welfare managers will remain active to ensure the best conditions for ALL our animals.
A heartfelt appeal to support us to ensure all activities essential to the survival of our 1,200 animals.
CLICK HERE for info about donations
Terms and conditions
Der Jeep Safari Service ist bis auf weiteres ausgesetzt
If you don’t have your own car/camper to visit the Safari Park, or if you’d like to visit the Park on board of one of our jeep - like a real Safari - you can drive one of ours
Bring with you your driving license
and show it to the cashier when you’ll pick up the car.
We have an automatic
car with 5 seats and also manual engine
jeeps with 7 or 9 seats.
Please respect the Safari Park rules
that You will receive at the entrance of the Park.
HOW CAN I BOOK THE CAR?
We suggest to book the car in advance, sending an email to email@example.com
(from monday till friday before 4:00 pm) with:
- Number of people
- Mobile phone number: it has to be active during the visit
- Date of the visit
- Time of the visit (the cars are available every 60 minutes, from the opening time of Safari until one hour before the closing time of the Safari Park).
- Means of transport: how will you reach at the Park? (by car, camper, bus, taxi, bicycle or motorbike)
30,00€ per car
on top of entrance fee.
The cost of the car shall be paid at the box office of the Safari Park when picking up the car.
Car parking for your own vehicle is to be paid on site:
- 3,00€ per car
- 2,00€ per motorbike
- 5,00€ per camper
If you’ll arrive to the Park by public transports (bus) or bicycle, you’ll have a discount on the car’s price just showing to the cashier the bus ticket or the biker’s pass that you’ll receive from the car park attendant.
Enjoy your visit!
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR YOUR VISIT
Read carefully and respect all directives of the Prime Ministerial Decree of 1 March 2020
- Precautionary health and hygiene measures - Prime Ministerial Decree 1 March 2020
- Refreshment points and restaurants inside the Park will not be available on Saturday 7 and Sunday 8 March 2020. Inside the Park there will be available several vending machines with food and drinks. For all visitors there will be the possibility to leave for the lunch break and then return inside the Park only after validation of the ticket or by requesting a dedicated bracelet at the checkout.
- The Arca Bar (at the round-about at the entrance of the Park near the gas station) will be regularly open to the public
- Parking will be free on Saturday 7 and Sunday 8 March 2020
- In closed areas, such as the House of Giants, the entrance will be controlled by a Park’s staff member in order to manage the flow of people in compliance with the relevant legislation
- On Saturday 7 and Sunday 8 March, strollers and wheelchairs rental will not be available
|Precautionary health measures
NOTICE TO THE COSTUMERS
From the 2nd of March 2020
In accordance with the Prime Ministerial Decree of 1 March 2020, we inform the customers that in order to avoid the formation of crowds, the access to this facility is subordinate to the maintenance of a security distance of at least one meter between people.
The entrance to this facility is limited to the maintenance of such precautionary health measure.
We thank you for the understanding and the collaboration.
Prime Ministerial Decree of 1 March 2020
Wash your hands often. It is recommended to make available hydroalcoholic solutions for hand washing in all public facilities, gyms, supermarkets, pharmacies and other gathering places;
Avoid close contact with individuals that suffer acute respiratory infections;
Do not touch your eyes, nose and mouth with your hands;
Cover your mouth and nose if you sneeze or cough;
Do not take any antiviral and antibiotic medicine unless prescribed by a doctor;
Wash all surfaces with chlorine and alcohol based disinfectants;
Use a mask only if you suspect to be sick or if you assist sick persons.