NEW RULES AND MANDATORY BOOKING
Parco Natura Viva is open everyday.
As a result of the Prime Ministerial Decree and in compliance with the rules, it is MANDATORY to BOOK your visit in advance (even for those who already bought a ticket or have a membership) to allow us to control the entrances and protect everyone’s safety according to the daily limit availability.
Parco Natura VivaIf you're using a Sat Nav > Strada provinciale 27a, 9 - 3710 Pastrengo
(Verona) - Italy
|Von Milano, Milano-Venezia Autobahn:
|Von Venezia und Bologna:
||Ausgang Verona Nord
|Von Trento, Brenner Autobahn:
Until September 12th, and only from monday to saturday, you can use the buses of the ATV LINE 163, running between "Verona Porta Nuova" station (if you arrive from Verona) and Garda (if you arrive from the Garda Lake) and Parco Natura Viva.
You can find more information on the ATV website, "Linee Extraurbane" section, line 163: SITO ATV
We suggest to carefully check the hours for returning to Verona in the afternoon.
Read the hours on ATV website
Bitte melden Sie sich an:
Infos: +39 045 717 01 13
Fax: +39 045 677 02 47
If you're using a Sat Nav > Strada provinciale 27a, 9 - 3710 Pastrengo
We're well signposted when you approach Bussolengo and Pastrengo, just look out for the brown signs.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR YOUR VISIT
Read carefully and respect all directives of the Prime Ministerial Decree of 1 March 2020
- Precautionary health and hygiene measures - Prime Ministerial Decree 1 March 2020
- Refreshment points and restaurants inside the Park will not be available. Inside the Park there will be available several vending machines with food and drinks. For all visitors there will be the possibility to leave for the lunch break and then return inside the Park only after validation of the ticket or by requesting a dedicated bracelet at the checkout.
- The Arca Bar (at the round-about at the entrance of the Park near the gas station) will be regularly open to the public
- Parking will be free on Saturday 7 and Sunday 8 March 2020
- In closed areas, such as the House of Giants, the entrance will be controlled by a Park’s staff member in order to manage the flow of people in compliance with the relevant legislation
- Strollers and wheelchairs rental will not be available