Is mandatory over 12 years old
It is mandatory to possess the following to access Parco Natura Viva, for visitors over 12 years old:
At the entrance of Fauna Park (pedestrian area) you will show:
• A current valid GREEN PASS;
• A certificate attesting at least one dose of vaccine (9 months validity)
• Negative result of a molecular/antigenic swab carried out within 48 hours prior to the visit;
• A certificate attesting the recovery from Covid 19 (6 months validity)
Controls will be carried out through the app arranged in accordance with the law. The Company will only verify the Green Pass or the admitted certificate and will not keep sensible data.
If not in posses of such documentation it will NOT be possible to enter the Fauna-pedestrian section of Parco Natura Viva. Tickets or subscriptions reimbursements will not be possible.
We suggest to all our visitors to read these new dispositions BEFORE purchasing tickets or annual membership: tickets or subscriptions reimbursements will not be possibile.
Inside some areas (Restaurant, toilettes, House of Giants and animals' observatories) and when you can't maintain the distance to other people of at least one meter, YOU HAVE TO WEAR THE MASK (over 6 years old).
For more info on how to received the Green Pass, we kindly invited you to consult the following website: https://www.dgc.gov.it/web/checose.html
In compliance with the PRIME MINISTERIAL DECREE
RULES TO RESPECT
for your safety and the one of others during your visit at Parco Natura Viva
Recommendations to contain the spread of Coronavirus
|Maintain the distance between people of at least one meter
|If you have flu symptoms, stay at home and contact your doctor
|Wash and disinfect your hands frequently
|Wear the mask always, as stated by the Ministerial Decree (kids under 6 years old and category specified in the Prime Ministerial Decree, culdn't wear the mask)
|Do not touch your face, do not shake hands, and cough in your elbow
Parco Natura Viva has prepared all the prevention measures provided for by the regulations for the safety of visitors, workers and animals, but counts on the collaboration of all visitors
for compliance with the rules and recommendations.
The staff at the entrance of the pedestrian area (Fauna Park) could measure the body temperature of each visitor with a special infrared thermometer with distance. Visitors with feverish symptoms will not be able to access the Park
Visitors should wear a mask
and disinfect their hands
.Loudspeaker messages that you will regularly hear during your visit:
"Dear visitors, we ask you to respect the safety distances imposed by the Prime Ministerial Decree, to wear a mask and not create gatherings. For your own safety and the one of the others. Thank you.
Flyer that you will find at the entrance together with a map of the Park to accompany you on your visit
PAID SERVICES NOT INCLUDED IN THE ENTRANCE TICKET
- PARKING: check the parking rates
- STROLLERS AND WHEELCHAIRS: the service is momentarily suspended
- DOG AREA: the service is momentarily suspended
CHANGES OF FREE SERVICES
- FOOD COURTS: check the opening times of every food court (click here). Food cours are accessible in compliance with COVID rules and with limited access to the maximum number of people allowed in compliance with the safety distance. Vending machines located inside the Fauna Park will be available to visitors
- PLAYGROUNDS AREAS: Animaliadis' Playground, Manas Fast-Food's playground and Timbavati Bar's Playground will be accessible respecting the new rules of the Prime Ministerial Decree. Find out the playground Areas
- BAZAR NATURA SHOP: accessible during the Park’s opening hours (from 10:00 am), in compliance with COVID rules and with limited access to the maximum number of people allowed in compliance with the safety distance. Find out the shop Bazar Natura
Your safety visit